Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Crazyguy1257

#1
Group Rides & Events / **ALBANY TRIP**
October 29, 2011, 10:34:50 PM
Hey guys, about 40+ of us from Panama City will be riding Albany sand dunes November 5th. Hope some more can make it out!
#2
I have been going since I have been 13 yrs old and I'm 24 now and I love the place. Granted I only live 3 hrs away. I have never been kicked out. The cops will even stop by and watch sometimes when their bored. It is owned by the county. They shut it down one time when a guy killed himself in an accident but hasn't been closed since.it's a major source of income for the local economy so I doubt they will. Hope you all can make it out!
#3
That's sounds about right. I have a friend that knows the area well..I will get with him. I would like to make a return trip that next weekend. We will def see about that.
#4
Hello, I'm new to this site and thought I would try it out. We have a large group out of Panama City, FL going to Albany, Ga to ride the dunes the 18th and 19th..it's a sat,sun.  We always like for new people to come out and as always the more the marrier....for those who haven't been it is about 70-80 acres of sand dunes, mostly hill climbing. A lot of guys come to drag race. There is also a lot of trails. The town is extremely friendly, even the cops stop to watch sometimes.