Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Kattwoman

#1
Racing Scene / Re: Merry Christmas
December 22, 2010, 09:45:30 PM
I would like to wish all my plex family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.I miss you all and hope to see you all soon.
#2
Racing Scene / Re: December Feature Weekend
November 28, 2010, 05:44:27 PM
It looks like I drew the short straw and will have to work. And January is out.....so I have plenty of time to get ready for the February feature. We can make sure both bikes are ready and save up some money too.
#3
Racing Scene / Re: Endurance Race March 5th 2011
November 26, 2010, 10:01:33 PM
I just hope its not COLD and RAINY....that sucked!!!!!

One or the other will be just fine.
#4
Racing Scene / Re: December Feature Weekend
November 26, 2010, 01:44:57 PM
This all sounds great, but unfortunately we are gonna miss this one.  :'(

But you better believe we are gonna be there for the January feature. :ThumbsUp.gif


I MISS THE MUD!!!!!
#5
Racing Scene / Re: T-DAY
November 24, 2010, 04:10:20 PM
From our house to all of yours, Happy Thanksgiving.
#6
Racing Scene / Re: Husky Rescue Bake Sale
November 24, 2010, 12:53:23 AM
Paul and Vicki ROCK!!!!!!! My greyhound is a rescue and I wouldn't have it any other way.


We won't make it this time, but plan on being back to our mud family.
#7
Racing Scene / Re: anyone home???
November 24, 2010, 12:49:30 AM
I am so ready to come and play in the mud again. We are both doin good, just work and home and start all over.


Hopefully we can get out and join the fun of a feature weekend soon.
#8
Racing Scene / anyone home???
November 24, 2010, 12:36:34 AM
Sorry it has been so long. Frank and I have no excuses. But we have decided to get the bikes running and the camper ready soon. Miss you guys.......oh yeah is anyone home ??????