Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Stinky Pete

#1
Tech Corner / Winch not working? any advice
November 03, 2011, 06:11:48 PM
I have a viper 3000lb that doesnt seem to be working at all. I used it last to hold the atv tight to the trailer when coming home and worked fine when I parked it in the garage. A couple weeks later I took it out of the garage and the winch wouldnt respond for me to use to attach it to the trailer? Any Advice? Is it broken completely? Or is there just not enough battery to get it going, even though the atv turns on just fine? Thanks
#2
yea it is way worth it .. alot of people .. ton of fun .. i live on the east coast and go to their events all the time
#3
i will call them up tomorrow, thanks
#4
i just called my home depot and they only carry up to 4"
#5
Anybody know where i can find/buy 6" pvc pipe for a tube stereo i am working on? Thanks
#6
Product and Services Reviews / FOOT WEAR
September 29, 2011, 11:24:23 PM
I am starting to go mudding more often and was wondering if anyone had any advice on good foot wear? Thanks
#7
Open Discussion / Re: 2011 polaris 800
September 21, 2011, 12:41:12 AM
I have a polaris 850 and it is a beast. Have had no problems with it. This is my second polaris, good machines.
#8
Group Rides & Events / Re: Pumpkin Run 41st Annual
September 20, 2011, 11:58:40 PM
Ready for the Pumpkin Run!!!
#9
Group Rides & Events / Re: St. Lucie Mud Jam!
September 20, 2011, 02:16:01 PM
Just heard of it now ... thanks for the info .. going to try and get some people to come out with me
#10
Group Rides & Events / Re: Pumpkin Run 41st Annual
September 18, 2011, 04:12:35 PM
Where is this event at?
#11
Thanks all for the good info .. good things to note down
#12
Thanks for the info
#13
Looking at these 2 bikes (honda rincon 680 or polaris xp850 eps). I know both are strong but, need more input or experiences people have had with either one. Trying to figure out which one will do better in the mud and not break down. Thanks