Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - BigRickRollin

#1
Racing Scene / Re: fantasy football?
November 30, 2010, 05:28:13 PM
Pookie I really like that freshly waxed azz look your sporting today, it's quite fetching on you!!!!!!  ;) ;)
#2
Racing Scene / Re: Project King Quad
November 06, 2010, 08:05:24 PM
That Polaris clutch system is ALL together different from the Zuki clutch Matt, and I mean TOTALLY different. There are weights and springs in the polaris clutch that get changed out in a clutch kit, aside from any wet clutch springs.....
#3
Quote from: flahondafam on November 01, 2010, 05:59:19 PM
Another great weekend... had by Da Bomb Fam..

Rick for letting me tag along. The wet trails were wet and perfect condition....

I'm just glad Tom Cruise and Baby Jesus were there to SAVE us!!!!!!!!!!!!    :o  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com