Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - kapnobatai

#1
Tech Corner / Re: best brand for a 03 ltz 400 rv box ?
October 23, 2010, 06:31:03 PM
alright! it looks like am going to get the  engine done inside before getting rev box. good looking out thanks
#2
Tech Corner / best brand for a 03 ltz 400 rv box ?
October 22, 2010, 08:43:03 PM
 I'm trying to figure out what brand rev box  you guys running ?
I already order AMR big coil kit
W/E2 pipe
155 main jet
foam filter
looking for a header if anyone has one?
#3
how would i be able to make a carb engine and  switch it over to EFI is there anyone with any ideas ?
#4
Open Discussion / Re: new set up +8 swinger
October 21, 2010, 05:02:46 PM
Nice! what kind of paint did you use ,and gun? that thing sick man ..
did you do all the frame work engine mounts  and engine swap yourself?
#5
Where to Ride? / Anyone from hillsborough county?
October 20, 2010, 03:23:19 PM
I just signed in. I  ride a 03 ltz400 i was wondering if anyone knows any good spots to ride other than  Rancho eastbay raceway ?