Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - xtremezuks

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Where to ride SxS?
August 13, 2013, 04:05:09 AM
Anybody riding this weekend thinking hard rock or river ranch I have never been to Ocala forest wouldn't know the best places to ride.
#2
Group Rides & Events / River Ranch Next Weekend
August 11, 2013, 11:50:38 PM
Some SxS are getting together and going to River Ranch next weekend, I have property on 60 so I don't have to go thru the gate, if anybody wants to join let me know btw it's underwater out there.
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: any tampa mudders?
August 11, 2013, 11:47:13 PM
River Ranch Next Weekend?
#4
Where to Ride? / Where to ride SxS?
August 11, 2013, 11:44:21 PM
I have a Canam Commander and I was wondering if there any places to ride, I've been riding Hardrock and I have property at river ranch but is there anywhere else, I'm in Tampa
#5
Group Rides & Events / Re: any tampa mudders?
March 12, 2013, 12:46:30 AM
I'm in Tampa and ready to go I just bought a commander 1000 and ready to get a group together, we just got back from hardrock offroad park.