Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Krazyivan

#1
Nice track only thing it's not to close to SW Coast

Any body ride in Seminole Motocross?  do they allow ATV
#2
Hello there I'm also from Naples
I was looking to buy ATV or a Cross bike and from what I'm reading here it's the choice comes to neither...
Any recent updates on the Law in SW Florida
From what I heard ATV are completely band in Colier
Are there any places to ride legally and not to worry for parking space or for a good/bad day of a police officer?

Is the track at Redneck Yaht Club more of a 2x4 ATV or it's more muddy for 4x4

Thanks  

P.S. You can go to Big cypres with a permited ATV but 2 wheel motorcycles ar not permited in the area???? WTF
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com