Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - DeeSteady

#1
You will die trying, the goverment sucks, your rules suck and your park sucks.....nobody want a park where you u can't drink, smoke,  or see a$$ n t!t!es cuz without beer or liqour there won't b no ass n tities....there's plenty off place to ride in miami where u can do whateva u want n I won't tell no one cuz then they will spoil it.....you're better off riding your own n mindin ur own cuz ur idea really SUCKS....Zman no one will never catch me cuz they won't make it where I go threw something ur lil girly bike will never go threw.....dry trails in south florida please ride with me n my crew n you will have n experience you have never had b4 but we don't like punks n snitches so I guess that will never happen ...RuDeBoY.  R3@!3$+ N!GG@
#2
I ride drunk n high all the time.......call the police on me snitch boy.............bet u can't catch me boy :T............what u really need to do is save dat phone call n shove it up ur u know what. Hope u fools enjoy ur prison park...screw the authorities u needa watch out for diz RuDe BoY R3@L3$+ N!gg@
#3
I would like a place down here but with a little freedom n not no dam park where u gotta where all dat gear. It would be nice to be able to ride with a beer in your hand or at least stop n drink a beer
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: Humps
June 08, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
Sounds good ill be out there Saturday just look for me in my green arctic cat 500. What kind of atv u ridin?
#5
Where to Ride? / Re: Humps
June 07, 2010, 12:34:16 PM
How was it this weekend with all this rain we had. I was tryin to get a group with my brothers but like alwalys last moment nobody could make it. Ill try this weekend let me know if your goin again
#6
Where to Ride? / Re: Humps
June 04, 2010, 04:47:16 PM
Let me know if anyone heads to 8 st ill ride with you guys. I'm only 5 minutes away from there. Hey Man you ever been out to 41 st NW by the correction facility? I've heard there is a couple trails out there n have you Rodin with the law out there too?
#7
Where to Ride? / Re: Humps
June 04, 2010, 11:50:35 AM
Hey djtate u haven't had any problems with the law on 8 st n 137 ave. I use to see atvs n bikes about 2 weeks ago but I haven't seen one soul there since.  Do u park in da woods or on the side of 137 ave?
#8
Where to Ride? / Re: Humps
June 03, 2010, 11:24:39 AM
Let me know when u go again I'm usually out there every weekend
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com