Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 1775Devil

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Where to ride Fast!!
March 15, 2010, 01:21:30 PM
Lol Thanks guys!! I was able to find a couple good straights there a little bumpy but good. I was able to get to like the end of fourth gear without having to slow down for something. The striaghts I found a Croom were on trails S and T. A couple guys at Croom said that Ocala National Forest had alot of good places to open it up. Anybody been to Ocala and know if thats true?
#2
Where to Ride? / Where to ride Fast!!
March 15, 2010, 09:08:37 AM
Just Bought a Honda TRX700xx about a month ago and really want to open this thing up and see what its got. I went to croom about a month ago and it was alot of fun this thing ate up the the trails, but i was looking for a place with some good flat straight trails.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com