Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - vdubspeed

#1
Racing Scene / Re: BBQ-Swamp-Night Riding-Fun
April 25, 2010, 01:50:28 PM
Had a great time as usual Paul. Steered clear of all the mud I saw on the R.

The daughter had a great time too. It was her first time riding!
#2
Racing Scene / PLEX rocks!!!
April 11, 2010, 06:35:05 PM
Damn I'm glad I went!!! Already trying to plan another trip this coming up weekend!

Pushed my body to its limit and I've NEVER hit a jump before on an ATV! Even the wife had a great time on the tank!



Need to find the wife a new sporter quad though. the quadrunner is great for utility work but not so great for what she wants.
#3
great. She needs a good trip! hasn't ridden in years!

thanks for all hardwork :)
#4
she wants to tag along. Says she'll put the kids in daycare and wants to come ride.

Now she has a 97 suzuki quadrunner 2X4 250cc with a winch. I have a 05 450r. I wanted to come ride the track but if she comes we'll just trail ride.

That being said...how does the 7 mile loop look. She's not afraid of a little mud but both of our machines are pansies in anything to nasty.

Thanks,

Jason from Valdosta GA.
#5
well I'd love to come ride! Please let me know. I'll deal with a couple puddles but if it's 4X4 time...I'll stay here and get prepped for the car show on Sat.
#6
DAMN IT ALL.

Just when I get a free day to go ride...it rains >:(
#7
Quote from: DALEQUAD on March 09, 2010, 09:13:39 PM,

actually there are races there this weekend, just saw the post
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,41719.0.html

actually I'm going on Friday. Races are on Sat/Sun according to that weblink.
#8
thanks.

txt'd a friend to see if he wanted to come. He said motoplex checks paperwork and numbers on frames? ???

I bought my 450r last year from a gentlemen in Lake City FL with a title. When I tried to title it in GA the DMV laughed at me. They said it needed turn signals etc and insurance plus a cop would have to certifiy it as street legal. Needless to say...that didn't happen.

I have the title signed by the old owner.

Is this sufficient or do they even check at all anyway?

Thanks,

Jason
#9
Going to bring my 05 Honda 450r there Friday. Lookin mainly to hit the trail and perhaps the MX track.

No care for mud...sorry 4X4 guys :-[

Anyway...got a helmet, goggles, gloves, boots and some long pants. Do I need any other gear?

Anything a newbie should know?

Thanks,

Jason from Valdosta GA
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com