Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - mjrngator87

#1
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Ford Tough??
March 25, 2010, 12:48:28 AM
that was awesome...cant wait to visit there sometime soon
#2
Tech Corner / venom winch
March 22, 2010, 07:25:36 PM
So I did some research on the venom winches that some of you have bought and I was really impressed with your posts, that being said I bought the 3000lb winch for my Sportsman 500 4x4 which included the model specific mount and with all the extras. I paid $172 total for the product to be shipped to my door. I installed it like the installation manual stated and the winch wouldnt work, just the contactor would click. Just got off the phone with the tech support from PowerSource or Venom Outdoors, which by the way they were awesome, and the contactor was bad, so now I'm waiting for a new contactor to be shipped here at my house. Should be here in three days. Then I will be out looking for trouble.
#3
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Does this even steer?!?
March 03, 2010, 01:24:43 AM
just look at the angles on the cv axles...i bet they go through boots just pulling that thing out of the garage.
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: Dirt Farm Riding Mud
March 03, 2010, 01:19:35 AM
that looks really cool...what hours during the week are you allowed to ride?
#5
Tech Corner / Re: Sportsman Snorkel
March 02, 2010, 04:07:30 PM
Hey I just found another website when I searched some of the ones you told me about, snorkelyouratv.com, do you or anyone else know anything about this website? It looks a little shady to me.
#6
Tech Corner / Re: Sportsman Snorkel
March 02, 2010, 04:05:27 PM
Awesome...thanks medic. I will look into these websites and hopefully can get this worked out. Hey do you have your Sportsman snorkeled?
#7
Tech Corner / Sportsman Snorkel
March 02, 2010, 12:29:31 AM
I am in need of getting my 2006 Sportsman 500 snorkeled, and was curious if someone could send me some ideas or their input?
#8
Where to Ride? / Re: SAND BOX FOUND IN SO GA!!!
March 01, 2010, 02:05:37 AM
Ok thats fine, dont worry about it.
#9
Where to Ride? / Re: SAND BOX FOUND IN SO GA!!!
March 01, 2010, 12:51:54 AM
kawikid, would you happen to have some of the owners phone numbers so i contact them? I would really like to be able to ride at this place as often and whenever i can. thanks
#10
Where to Ride? / Re: SAND BOX FOUND IN SO GA!!!
February 27, 2010, 11:30:49 PM
does anyone know if its okay to ride at the sandbox in ga during the week?