Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - thebikeshop

#1
Open Discussion / Re: 300 ex with a honda 600 motor
September 02, 2010, 12:13:58 PM
Yea i dnt expect traction at all. Actually i am gonna put cheep tires on the rear> I dont thing traction is what you want in that situation.  I will post up some pics tonight for the start. I hope to get it done in a week or two   i Have everything i need to make it happen except a battery.
#2
Open Discussion / 300 ex with a honda 600 motor
August 31, 2010, 10:50:57 PM
Well i have both laying around the shop and i figure why not???
I start tomorrow fitting a honda f4i motor into a 300ex clean title frame and chassis i have laying around the shop. 
;D
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com