Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ranger x

#1
Thanks, Im not out to break laws but i can not take two extra atvs with us. Not enough room in the toy hauler.
#2
Thanks. I Know that in the U.P you can not ride double but in MI here everyone does it. Not a big deal
#3
Where to Ride? / Can I ride double with an added seat?
February 24, 2010, 04:24:42 PM
We are from out of state and have two kids that ride with us on the back of our atvs. I have those Kimpex add on seats and want to find out if I will pass. ::)
Looking at everyone saying the cops love to write tickets I dont want to make it an expensive trip. :(
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com