Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - tri_nitric

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Sand Dunes in or around Florida???
February 21, 2010, 05:29:25 PM
Hey man, i just moved to Tampa about 6 months ago from Las Vegas. I am a dune lover as well, Dumont, Glamis, Pismo, Ocatia Wells, I love them all. Unfortunately, you will be very disappointed as i have. From what i have experienced so far, there is nothing to compare the massive sand dunes and forever rollers, and wide open desert that never ends. I have not been able to get my bike out of 4 gear yet. Best bet is to trade your paddle tires and flags in for a set of MX tires and a number plate. :'(