Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 4-stroker-ace

#1
    I would love to start racing we you all this weekend, but I will be out of town this weekend. I should be coming back to Florida late Saturday, so maybe I will time it just right to stop and watch you all at Jasper. I want to see my competition, if there is any....just kidding...kind of...
                             Good luck
                                         Will
#2
Quote from: 2 wheeled flat tracker on January 25, 2010, 09:40:19 PM
What type of quad do you have? I have a complete set up for a Yamaha YFZ450 including wheels lowering kit and sway bar.
How much do you want for your stuff? I don't have yamaha but a buddy of mind has a bashee that it might work on. Let me know,
                                            Thanks
                                                     Will  #4
#3
 Cool, thanks I will check rockymountain out. I take it that you have 500 stuffed in your frame? Impressive! Can't wait to see it run.
#4
Racing Scene / Re: Flat Track & TT Buy, Sell & Trade
January 25, 2010, 07:10:51 PM
Looking for FT/TT rims and tires Honda and Yamaha bolt patterns, I need both patterns. Getting into the sport and have friends that want to try it also.
                                 Thanks
#5
  I almost forgot, I also have a really fast pit bike (drz143) that I would like to convert into a flat tracker. Do they make a 12" flat track motorcycle tires. I have supermoto tires, just don't think they will work. Not enough tread
                                    Thanks
#6
   Were will be a good place to buy flat track tires for quads. I notice you guys are running Hoosiers and American Racers. All I can find in the catalogs are Maxxis Razors flat track tires. Are they any good. I run the Razor knobbies for hare-scramble riding, just don't know if the flat track tires are as good.
  I am wanting to try somthing different, bored with MX and hare-srcambles. Flat track looks and sounds like fun.
            Any Info. would be great