Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - cdog9

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Newbie from Broward County here...
January 16, 2010, 11:41:52 AM
thats what i'm talking about...Thanks again!
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Newbie from Broward County here...
January 15, 2010, 08:03:48 PM
How long are the trails at L-Cross? Do you get bored? I heard it is a very small place to ride sport quads, is that true?
Thanks-
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: Newbie from Broward County here...
January 15, 2010, 03:02:08 PM
nice to meet you, Matt

very cool...me and my buddy would like to check that place out so Sundays are the best day huh?

Any other places to ride that are closer?
#4
Where to Ride? / Newbie from Broward County here...
January 15, 2010, 11:47:29 AM
Hello ya'll

New to this site and looking forward in meeting some of you on the trails...

My name is Cdog and recently just picked up a couple of four wheelers to play with a 2006 Raptor and a 87 trx 250r with a 330 big bore kit.  I had them for about a year and haven't had much time to ride yet.  I'm not the most experienced so not looking to race or anything just trail ride.  I know there are not many places to trail ride anymore in Broward, but heard about some places like l-cross which isn't too far...whatcha all think about that place worth going to with the sport quads?

I haven't started a seach on the forum yet will do that for more info on the diff places you guys are riding...

Thanks,
Cdog
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com