It is not pre-arranged like quad wars, this is strait up racing!
With the 2 shows in 1 day, we'll be in a bit of a time crunch so it will likely only be 1 heat and then the Feature for the pay day.
Laps depend on if the show is running ahead of running behind, should be about 6 laps for the heat and 10 for the main, roughly.
I don't believe there will be coke syrup, I will double check.
My understanding from my higher-ups, ALL money goes into the pot.
With the 2 shows in 1 day, we'll be in a bit of a time crunch so it will likely only be 1 heat and then the Feature for the pay day.
Laps depend on if the show is running ahead of running behind, should be about 6 laps for the heat and 10 for the main, roughly.
I don't believe there will be coke syrup, I will double check.
My understanding from my higher-ups, ALL money goes into the pot.