Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Really Sorry

#1
Wow, thanks for the heads up on that one.
#2
Product and Services Reviews / Re: Direct TV
January 11, 2010, 09:56:22 AM
I've heard the same thing from many others aside form here. I found that being persisant on the phone with them goes a long way also.
#3
Up date***  Nations Truck & SUV Center is closing one of there locations across the street from Gibson Trucks.  They seem to be having trouble with the junk they have been selling.  Its just a mater of time before they run them selfs out of buss.
#4
Not the case, if every had time I would explain it to you but it would be so far over your head you would never get it. Thats what your responce tells me.
#5
Take my advice and look any where other than nations truck & suv center in sanford florida. They riped me off and I lost $3,500.00 in three weeks time in dealing with them. Read my posts.
#6
Don't buy one from nations truck & suv center in sanford florida. Go any where else but there.
#7
Nice looking truck only problem I have is its a flat bed and a ford I have had bad trans. broblems with them thats why I went to gm and the allison trans. Thanks

Dont buy from nations truck & suv center in sanford florida
#8
Alls I can say to any one is don't buy one from nations truck & suv center in sanford florida
#9
Get the word out about there ways of hiding behind the shaddy florida laws that protect the seller more than the buyer.
Nations Truck & SUV Center will rip you off.
#10
Buyer Beware stay away from nations truck & suv center in sanford florida I was riped off by them go some were else.  Trust me.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com