sounds good to me! my girlfriends gnna be pretty pissed shes not coming now
haha
haha
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts Menu
haha
Quote from: bseckel on November 15, 2009, 08:30:04 AM
to me the 11.8 mile's sounds about right. I didnt think it was 20. miles but that really didnt matter the course was AWSOME and I am sure that paul and crew will make another great course for the 6 hr in Jan. I dont think that there needs to be classes broken up to combo or Bike/ quad classes. At the last SSQSA race I started a row in front of the Dirt bikes and he couldnt catch me. I dont think it matters bike or quad. It depends on the rider.
Quote from: flahondafam on November 18, 2009, 08:03:40 PMQuote from: bseckel on November 15, 2009, 08:30:04 AMLike brian said it doesn't matter the rider makes the difference not a dirt bike or quad
to me the 11.8 mile's sounds about right. I didnt think it was 20. miles but that really didnt matter the course was AWSOME and I am sure that paul and crew will make another great course for the 6 hr in Jan. I dont think that there needs to be classes broken up to combo or Bike/ quad classes. At the last SSQSA race I started a row in front of the Dirt bikes and he couldnt catch me. I dont think it matters bike or quad. It depends on the rider.
Quote from: Paul_S on November 10, 2009, 07:22:48 PM
Hey Stag, how you guys doing?
More riders = more classes.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on November 09, 2009, 07:12:44 PM
I think a entry into the fun/family/beginner class should not have any (450 class) race bikes on the team. They should be UTEs or 400cc and below.
If the turnout gets big enough then I'm sure more classes could be added.