2005 400ex stock
will i be able to put the 440bigbore sleeve on a stock cylinder or will i have to buy a new cylinder
will i be able to put the 440bigbore sleeve on a stock cylinder or will i have to buy a new cylinder
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: greenmachine on November 05, 2009, 10:50:01 PM
about 15-20 miles south on I-75 is a big honda dealer right at the exit. I think Hwy 54.
Or go in thru Brooksville and about 10 miles past town on Hwy 50 is a couple motorcycle shops.
Quote from: Busta Nutt on November 05, 2009, 11:40:02 PM
why don't you fix your junk before you go there?
[/quote
all my JUNK is ready to go...Its just in case something would break.... but thanks for the SMART ASS answer i appreciate it.
..I guess anything about an hour away would be ok.