Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - PWCManiac

#1
I just posted a new thread but I have a feeling this one just answered my question! THIS IS JUST SAD!!!!!!!!!!! What's the point in buying these bikes then?
#2
Alright guys, let's see if any of you can shine some light on the Newbie!

I live in Miami, Fl. I've ridden ATV's in the past. Last time I rode was back at River Ranch in 2006. Anyway, we just purchased 2 Suzuki's in the last few days, a 2006 Eiger 400 a week ago & today we just came back from Sky Motorsports with a brand new KingQuad 400. My biggest problem is that my 56 year old father thinks he can just set his ramps anywhere & ride on any good looking land. I've advised him not do do so but he is itching to let those Quads loose!
Point is, here we are with 2 new bikes & virtually no place to ride. I'm not going back to River Ranch since there are too many restrictions on friends & family. Costs too much money & we like to ride in groups. We'd love to find a place to camp/ride for the weekend without an issue. Any suggestions before my father gets arrested? :-\ Thanks!
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: ATV Ridding In South Florida
October 29, 2009, 06:04:46 AM
Hey Raptor Ant, I'm pretty much in the same situation you & every rider here is in. I'm new to the forum but I've been riding for years up in River Ranch but I feel restricted there as far as inviting guests. None of my friends want to go as soon as they hear what they have to cough up.
I live in Miami, Fl. We just purchased 2 Suzuki's in the last few days, a 2006 Eiger 400 & today we just came back from Sky Motorsports with a brand new KingQuad 400. My biggest problem is that my father thinks he can just set his ramps & ride on any vacant land. He's in his late 50's yet I feel more mature than he does when it comes to this. Well, because I've been riding for years yet he hasn't. Point is, here we are with 2 new bikes & virtually no place to ride. We plan on going to get our Big Cypress permits next Monday. That will give us ONE riding location (near by) in the bag!