Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - oooooh

#1
Racing Scene / 6 Hour Team XC Race Chat
November 15, 2009, 08:05:29 AM
 

yes that would make sense, i dont know if you were at the last race, but there was enough turn out for a "combo" class to be added so there was, but there was a very advanced team in that "combo" class so intermediate/beginner teams like us couldnt even stand a chance in that class...just a sugestion though, because my cousin and i, who i race with are both beginners at racing, but we were called "sandbaggers" and stuff at the last race, so I dont want that to happen again, nor do i want to be in a class that we dont stand a chance
[/quote]

I wouldnt worry about people calling ya'll sandbaggers. I dont think any of the teams knew what clas to run. there arent enough classes to split  people into equal speeds. I think the turnout would be better if there were more organization, like starting on time and actually running 6 hours on a course that the length is what is statedon the flyer.Im thinking also that people are not wanting to run a 20 mile lap. the last one was only 11.8 mile according to my GPS. and it didn't change distance on any of the laps I ran
#2
what were the overall times for each team? can you post those?
#3
hey paul, post  the times for all the teams. I thought that old man team won the overall by like 20 seconds.whats up with the change of winners?
#4
are the lap times gonna be posted?  where?
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com