Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - KT#51

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Does Anyone attend MMI?
October 06, 2009, 07:37:23 PM
are there any cool places to ride right near orlando, like within 30 minutes? I ride xc, but i would not have a problem riding on a motocross track either. also which programs are you going to mmi for? I am doing honda yamaha kawasaki and suzuki. I am also wondering where you store your quad so noone robs it. I hear that quad theft is just ridiculous in florida, so that is making me pretty nervous. My quad isn't much to brag about, but it is better than no quad at all. I appreciate any knowledge you have.
#2
Racing Scene / Re: looking for XC racing in florida
October 06, 2009, 07:32:35 PM
thanks for the info guys, I think i will have a hard time gettin bored riding in florida
#3
Open Discussion / Does Anyone attend MMI?
September 29, 2009, 01:36:26 PM
Hello, I am a new member, and I'm moving to orlando in december to attend MMI. I am looking to meet someone who goes to school at MMI and rides quads.
#4
Racing Scene / looking for XC racing in florida
September 29, 2009, 01:23:01 PM
Hi everyone, I am moving to florida in december to attend MMI in Orlando. I have heard of the FTR races and am wondering if anyone in the orlando area races these events. I am also looking for people near orlando to ride with. any help is appreciated.
#5
Hi everyone, I am moving to orlando in December to attend MMI, and I was wondering if there are any good place within 2 hours of orlando to ride my cross country race quad. I have a spark arrester and a quiet core for my exhaust, so I am 100% legal. I was also wondering if out of state registrations are valid for use in florida. I am also looking for people to ride with near orlando, I am also interested in possibly hitting some XC races while I'm living in florida. Any help is apreciated.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com