Its double points at SMS on Jan 1. Welcome Farr, Natalie, Bremmer, & Hammond to Sand Mountain. everone have a great time. These people and there families are very nice. Glad to have you out.
i will be there ripping the mx track with them. 8) ;)
Cool, I am looking forward to tomorrow. This will be my first time at sand mountain. I will be racing in the vet class on the TT track. Don't think my body could take that MX track :D
any one riding the mx track i will be with the ''maverick'' in a red dodge ram pulling a grey enclosed trailer. i will have a red yfz450 # 53. i will stop by and say high to you all that are racing TT.
i have a question if i pay $25 to race the tt can i still ride the MX track. i would like to try it but do not know if i would like it.
Yes
You pay one price and it is for both 8)
I'm going to spank those boys on a stock motor bike. lol; With my high beams on and turn signal on. 8)
Don't forget you brake lights! :D
Are all the those boys going to be out there in the morning? That would be great, Flea jr will have to bring three more hats.........LOL
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on December 31, 2005, 06:42:40 PM
Are all the those boys going to be out there in the morning? That would be great, Flea jr will have to bring three more hats.........LOL
All I can Say is bring the hats they will be there the gates open at 10:00.
;) Thanks, I will bring the hats. LOL.
i will bring something.
eric your going to be there. on MX or TT ???
???Eric who??? Spank their, have you seen the monkies in Miami? See ya in the morning.
trx#9
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 31, 2005, 07:24:40 PM
i will bring something.
eric your going to be there. on MX or TT ???
Yeap, only going to drink till 2:00 am so I should be fine for tomorrow. I think I'll ride both don't know how much I can do on the MX track these shocks are way to soft. My race quad is still down.