http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us/Secured/p23.aspx?oid=13753
Do not click this link if:
1.You are getting ready to go to bed
2.You have nightmares
3.You have kids
4.You live in A 500 mile radius of Ohio
5.You believe aliens exist
5.You believe aliens exist
lol
Oh, I thought that guy lived in Neverland, CA. ;D
I saw that guy in the everglades
Quotehttp://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us/Secured/p23.aspx?oid=13753
Do not click this link if:
1.You are getting ready to go to bed
2.You have nightmares
3.You have kids
4.You live in A 500 mile radius of Ohio
5.You believe aliens exist
DUDE, why are you lookin at that site anyway, planning on visiting Ohio.... lol
Yikes, that looks like a 3 way mix between Michael Jackson, and ugly space alien, and years worth of nuclear waste.
I don't think a momma could love a face like that.
no wonder he's a sexual offender...
QuoteDUDE, why are you lookin at that site anyway, planning on visiting Ohio.... lol
he got it off bluetraxx.com ;)
-mokas-
oh, cause I actually did a sex offender search for the nieghborhood I just moved to, and man! Those people can be too close for comfort. :-X
yikes bro, i hope nobody is toooo close for comfort.
-mokas-
My imeadiate nieghborhood is ok