they came back :'(
i talked to honda for a sec. said they are back for a while. :(
wat u talking abut? :drink.gif
Quote from: 440ex on December 31, 2005, 02:38:08 AM
wat u talking abut? :drink.gif
youre to new of a member to understand ;)
u haven;t been her a year. ::)
:drink.gif
i thought this was going to about the UM game.
damn LSU.
Quote from: 440ex on December 31, 2005, 02:40:48 AM
u haven;t been her a year. ::)
niether have you ;) its about another member(s).
Quote from: RL400 on December 31, 2005, 02:42:22 AM
i thought this was going to about the UM game.
d**n LSU.
we lost(um)??? im not watching...
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 31, 2005, 02:43:41 AM
Quote from: RL400 on December 31, 2005, 02:42:22 AM
i thought this was going to about the UM game.
d**n LSU.
we lost(um)??? im not watching...
we didnt lose....
but we're losing (current tense). not a good day to be a UM fan i suppose. my dads pissed.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
well every one get ready for 1 month old posts to be bumped up soon. :P
isnt there any way to stop them :Wacko.gif
Quote from: 96 warrior on December 31, 2005, 03:22:17 AM
isnt there any way to stop them :Wacko.gif
yes, yes there is.
but im not going there.
Wow. You guys are a bunch of knobs. You should know the SEC rules ! Just pull for my Gators on monday and I swear I wont kick all your little behinds. If you dont , you know I know who you ALL are !! ;) Have a GREAT new year boys ! ;D
Kool
;)
I just got back ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yea was up....We just got back last night..I know you guys missed us 8) 8)
Quote from: Raptor700R on December 31, 2005, 11:53:14 AM
Yea was up....We just got back last night..I know you guys missed us 8) 8)
sure bob ;D
Yeah thats too bad about the Canes...NOT...how embarrassing. LOL. Although, I will probably be saying the same thing about my Seminoles on the 3rd. haha
This thread could also be about the fact that college football is almost over :'(
Well , theres always basketball ! Go Gators !!! :ThumbsUp.gif :bow.gif ;D
go noles
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 31, 2005, 02:35:44 AM
they came back :'(
i talked to honda for a sec. said they are back for a while. :(
Well, look at the bright side. The last 2 weeks were peaceful.
Well this is very ummmm interesting
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 31, 2005, 11:09:04 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 31, 2005, 02:35:44 AM
they came back :'(
i talked to honda for a sec. said they are back for a while. :(
Well, look at the bright side. The last 2 weeks were peaceful.
Your funny Da_Mtg_Man 2:L 2:L 2:L
I missed atvflorida.com ::) and I am glad we have granted peoples wishes :D
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 31, 2005, 11:53:47 PM
I missed atvflorida.com ::) and I am glad we have granted peoples wishes :D
yes now post some pictures of you skiing and your moms (only if there hot)
Welcome back. Now leave.
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on January 01, 2006, 03:36:38 AM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 31, 2005, 11:53:47 PM
I missed atvflorida.com ::) and I am glad we have granted peoples wishes :D
yes now post some pictures of you skiing and your moms (only if there hot)
I got pics but no Skiing or Snowboarding(Not enough snow) Anyways I'll get pics soon.
Yea of me pretending to throw up!! :P
Quote from: 96 warrior on December 31, 2005, 03:22:17 AM
isnt there any way to stop them :Wacko.gif
Ban them, but since they're rich, the probaly already bought atvflorida, and all the moderators. And our now sending checks to the mail to anyone who supports them.
Quote from: o4250 on January 01, 2006, 11:33:19 PM
Quote from: 96 warrior on December 31, 2005, 03:22:17 AM
isnt there any way to stop them :Wacko.gif
Ban them, but since they're rich, the probaly already bought atvflorida, and all the moderators. And our now sending checks to the mail to anyone who supports them.
Right on :Y
Hmmm not a bad idea, post some pictures of your moms. The moms in my neighborhood are getting boring. :o >:(
Well I dont think that's a good idea :o