I would really like to go watch this race but i need directions. I live right outside gainesville and am hoping somebody knows where this race is taking place. address? intersection?? anything
I wish i found out where can i get tickets to go see
that atv race.
Cool your in high springs your about 45min drive to my house.
I'm over near mcalpin about 3miles west of bp gas station in mcalpin. :)
Well i seen the gatorback in dirtwheels magzine this year
and i think it's in spring months where they start. ::)
www.unlimitedsportsmx.com
Has directions there. The address is listed too so you can mapquest it.
March 10th-12th. No tickets needed. You just pay at the gate.
thanxs and do you know if any pros come to this race.
and one more question??? does anybody know the exact date
Quote from: rappy350 on December 30, 2005, 07:59:47 PM
and one more question??? does anybody know the exact date
Did you even look at the site?????
"Round 1 Gatorback Dec. 30 Jan. 1
Practice on friday at gatorback... 9-3 on the 30th"
Actually, you looked at the wrong part :P
Practice: Friday 03/10
Moto 1: Sat 03/11
Moto 2 and Pro motos: Sun 03/12
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on December 30, 2005, 09:16:42 PM
Quote from: rappy350 on December 30, 2005, 07:59:47 PM
and one more question??? does anybody know the exact date
Did you even look at the site?????
"Round 1 Gatorback Dec. 30 Jan. 1
Practice on friday at gatorback... 9-3 on the 30th"
actually your wrong its on march 10th 11th and 12th. ;)
and yes pros will be there. lol
oops too late. :P
? how much you have paid at the gate?
Gator back cycle park? :-\
Depends on which day you go. If you go Friday or Sat I think it is like 30.00 or 40.00 a person for all days and if you go Sunday it is less. 20.00 or 25.00 a person maybe. I don't remeber from last year. That is a rough estimate and it is not posted on the site.