;D
whats your pimp name ;D
http://www.playerappreciate.com/pimphandle.asp
here ismine :o :o :o
Golden Brown E. Shmoove
Papa C. Flava
Ghetto Fabulous M. Dogg
Stealth Maestro Slick
Funk Master Slither
Sticky Fingers Lucas Skillz
[smiley=Wacko.gif]
lol these are very funny [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]
Sugartastic Mike Kicks
Crazy Eyes Melissa Dogg ;D :P
It could have done better than that.....
Dopetastic MIke Slim
bubba naw how bout
oliver t. shag-nasty
It says I'm Silver Tongue A. Rockefeller But you all can call me Peanut the Thug Nasty Fiddy Killer. ;D
Devious Honey Michelle Slick ;D
QuoteDevious Honey Michelle Slick ;D
aint that the truth ;D
Quoteaint that the truth ;D
I know,right ;D*All though I dont stray from The Proper way.........that much :P
BaM bAm BaM BaM WaZ Ma' nAmE wAz mA' NaMe wAz mA' NaMe ;D
Sugartastic Tom Shmoove
Just saying it makes me want to pimp slap you!!!
Tricktickler Bobby Slither
The funny part is that people actually buy "pimp" accessories on here... lol Maybe ill buy a pimp cup... 8)
QuoteThe funny part is that people actually buy "pimp" accessories on here... lol Maybe ill buy a pimp cup... 8)
yeh I have been thinking about it too ::) ::)
Suede Corey Clinton
Ice Master S. Kicks
Smootha than Velvet,More popular than the 100 dolla bill.
Ridin betta than a Coupe de Ville.Its "GhettoFaboulas Grand
Master Silky D" And the Money betta all be there because
my pimp hand is strong
<-----My pimp name! lol 8)
Sweet Chocolate Scooter G.
You Biatches better reconize BIA BIA ;D
Biatch You know what i want
Everlasting Slobstopper
or my real name (following the porno name rules)
Beau Stanley
Id@
From now on I am going by this---Reverend Quinones Quick. Thats my pimp name ;D
Mr. White Chocolate M. Luthor
yeaa-yu
here mine is-----> Sticky Fingers brenna Valentine
papa i. flex, better get it right biatches
Mr.Beer Gutt 211
Master Fly Christopher Shizzle.............................my nizzle.
The boyz call me BIG "O" :o.
My last name is OROL now you know how it can be misconstrude as ORAL SEX.. YUM YUM that goe tee does do something.
Silver Tongue Michael Trump
Master Pimp christopher Joker
Hey MotoMike that ain't right that is my name Silver Tongue Stacy Trump.. >:( :P Guess I'll Have to use Sweet Chocolate Stacy Sweetness... Tmacks is Stealth Maestro Tim Fresh... :-/
yo, my name is...............
Delious Ashley Sweetness 8)
Master Pimp dreth Glide
did u know that each time you click on "pimpafy" they give you a new name!!!!! ;)
mack master tony flex
<<< is Ghetto Fabulous young Luthor
got a couple back from high school 1. razor ramon 2. rico suave 8)
Don't you dare leave out Beer Can Brazilian ! :o ;D LOL
The things good ole alcohol can make us say when recalling our glory days LOL
I can hear the pick up line now......
Hey baby, this Bud's for you !
I gotta go now my sides hurt from laughing !
How about a Redneck version?
The Nasty Plumber - cause when I start laying pipe it always gets down and dirty. :o
Chief Wanna Humpa from the Slapahoe tribe.
Golden Brown Kari Flava
Ya'll ain't right! ::)
I bet ya'll are a blast to ride with I can't stop laughing now, I wouldn't be able to stay on my quad if I rode with ya!
Papa J. ICE ;)
heres mine - President D. Quick - 8)
Bishop Don mark Slither 8) LMAO
Scraight up, man that's tight. or somthing like that.
How fitting
Deacon Dr. Chuck Ice
LOL, President Garcia Clinton, represent!
aka.
Snake Eyes Garcia Shizzle
gonna put mine under my avatar
QuoteSugartastic Mike Kicks
(http://www.atvflorida.com/yabbimages/laugh.gif)
i had that one too, but i clicked it again and got....
Ghetto Fabulous mokas Quick
-mokas-
big papa e-dog
Silver Tongue Lakemarykid Wicked
Crazy Eyes curtis Shmoove
Scooter here is one better.......
Mr. White Chocolate J. Loco
Now that right thur is what you need to recognize....
MR. White Chocolate banging J. Lo's a$$ got something for ya......my nizzle....
With the spinna's on the grizz...
and then.....
Silicon Slick J. Dogg
yeah, someone should make ATV spinnah's, that be hillarious
don't think we are not working on it......
Quotedon't think we are not working on it......
get 'ur done
Quotee-dog
My friends used to call me e-dog. Is your name Eric?