...Posting till next year. :(
Next year?!?! But thanks so long!
yeah, why?
taking your quad to Germany for a vacation, or gonna buy one when you get there? 8)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 29, 2005, 04:42:33 AM
taking your quad to Germany for a vacation, or gonna buy one when you get there? 8)
Id@
lmao i was thinking something similiar, atleast he gets away from them fora year, didnt they come back like last night?
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 29, 2005, 04:42:33 AM
taking your quad to Germany for a vacation, or gonna buy one when you get there? 8)
Id@
I dont think you understand.
Its not just Germany, its a rich part of Germany.
With castles and sh*t.
I thought they were gone till early Jan.
Id@
Quote from: RL400 on December 29, 2005, 04:49:17 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 29, 2005, 04:42:33 AM
taking your quad to Germany for a vacation, or gonna buy one when you get there? 8)
Id@
I dont think you understand.
Its not just Germany, its the rich part of Germany.
allrighty, you got me there.
I'm so tired I'm talking to the puter,,,that's it, night night time.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 29, 2005, 04:50:32 AM
I'm so tired I'm talking to the puter,,,that's it, night night time.
Id@
is it talking back?
mine does, but it costs billions. my dad got it for me.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 29, 2005, 04:49:33 AM
I thought they were gone till early Jan.
Id@
i hope youre right....
goodz fo
u 8)
Quote from: RL400 on December 29, 2005, 04:51:27 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 29, 2005, 04:50:32 AM
I'm so tired I'm talking to the puter,,,that's it, night night time.
Id@
is it talking back?
mine does, but it costs billions. my dad got it for me.
I had a couple of Crays, but daddy told me they were too slow, so he bought something new,,,I dunno what it is but it needs a seperate line from the power company.
ID@
Ok guys I can post again. ;)
welcome backs.
Thank you "Rl400". 8)