I am a utility guy, but when I saw this baby I got such a bad itch for it that I broke out with a rash ! lol This is the new member of the family.
[attachment deleted by admin]
???
[attachment deleted by admin]
:o
[attachment deleted by admin]
I see why, that thing is sweet!!!!!
that thing is sweet!
MAN the white looks good!!!! thats a good looking quad!
Thanks guys ... more mods to come.
Very nice. I can't wait till the day comes when I get an itch to buy something I can go out and do it. I'm glad someone can. Heck live it to the fullest you've only got one shot. Have fun on it.
that is a sweet looking raptor
man thats a nice looking quad :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: Thrumud on December 29, 2005, 01:14:08 AM
Thanks guys ... more mods to come.
What other mods you putin on the Raptor?
How does that Big Gun?
Anyways Sweet looking Raptor 8)
I just added a Big Gun LE full exhause system with a TFI unit, K&N and pre filter ( open air box ) and MAN THIS B!TCH ALMOST RIPPED MY ARMS OFF !!!
I just got the HOLESHOTS, plan to get black Carbon Fiber beadlock wheels, some personal graphics on the bike and a carbin fiber grill. No more power mods, this thing is too fast for me. My wife said I have 3 strikes, If I get hurt more than three times on this thing - it will have to go. So, I better be good.
that thing looks sweet! how does it ride?
Nice, real nice.
Wow, that thing is bad a$$...
dam... thats a nice bike ;)
nice bike, i wish i had waited for the 700
What your wife don't know, does not hirt her.
I would not tell her if i got hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D
I just bust my a$$ on it a week ago so I have a few more strikes left. It was hard to hide it from the wife when I walked in the house on crutches. lol I'll be fine - just have to buy new handle bars for the rappy, they got bent out of shape after the wreck.
Thanks for the advice
How did you wreck it :o
I have been riding for 3 years o have never wecked.
I hate the stock handlbars on the Raptor.. >:(
I flipped my Raptor twice and got bent alittle but o well thats life ;D
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on January 21, 2006, 11:43:23 PM
How did you wreck it :o
I have been riding for 3 years o have never wecked.
I wasn't paying attention on a trail going about 30 mph hit a 4 foot drop and flew over the handle and the quad landed on my back. Thank God I was wearing a helmet and a chest deflector. I was trapped under the bike for a minute, I had to losen the strap off the helmet to crawl out and then that's when the pain kicked in. My ankle, I almost broke it. It swelled the size of a canalope. But I can't wait to ride again.
that thing is a beast.sweet atv
thats a nice bike
that is one nice quad!!! how does the big gun sound and perform?
"My ankle, I almost broke it. It swelled the size of a canalope. But I can't wait to ride again. "
I love your attitude
Quote from: DZ 350 on January 31, 2006, 07:52:46 PM
that is one nice quad!!! how does the big gun sound and perform?
" Crazy Fast "! Loud to