My pup really thinks hes a model! Hes too cute. :o
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0200.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0201.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0203.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0204.jpg)
This will be a on going thread ;D
Beautiful dog!!
Looks like a sweetie pie ;)
Beautiful Dog!!!!!!!!!!!
Curtis!
Put the camera down! I really think you have developed a problem and should seek professional assistance.
BTW if you need to store it somewhere during your recovery you know where I liveĀ ;)
To cute! I have 2 goldens. 8)
Beeeautiful dog :)
nice dog, i wish mines was still alive :'(
Tell me that dog has a good name, not something dorky.
Quote from: renmus on December 28, 2005, 07:22:46 PM
Tell me that dog has a good name, not something dorky.
LakeMaryDog....
nice dog.
aww kool dog my grandma has one but hers is old
More pictures i didnt get to post earlier.
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0205.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0206.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0208.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0209.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0210.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0212.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0213.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0214.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0216.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0217.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0218.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0220.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0222.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/koncretecowboy/IMG_0223.jpg)
LOL His name is Bruce and i think it suits him.
Awsome dog ;) I want to get a German Shepard but my mom hates dogs :-\
This could be our dogs brother if you ever go to Sand Mountain our dog is always there you have a great dog.
Nice one Lake Mary
Her is our Kado ...just turned 18 months...88 lbs
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Shadowjeep/Derrick%201st%20B-day/DSCF0383.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Shadowjeep/Derrick%201st%20B-day/DSCF0384.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Shadowjeep/Derrick%201st%20B-day/DSCF0359.jpg)
Pssh! All your dogs are wussies, heres our dog
(http://x11.putfile.com/1/112360052.jpg)
(http://x11.putfile.com/1/112423660.jpg)
Fear her.
is that a dog or a snack for a dog? ::)
just kidding looks qute sitting under the tree