Poll
Question:
Which one is better ,longer lasting, bad ass unit?? Explain why you vote the way you do?
Option 1: WARN 2.5
votes: 1
Option 2: WARN 3.0
votes: 3
Option 3: RAMSEY 2.5
votes: 0
Option 4: RAMSEY 3.0
votes: 2
Option 5: SUPERWINCH AC3,000
votes: 2
I was out 4x4ing, in some mud this weekend. Before calling it a day, some guys needed some help in order to get out of the mud. The guys winch took a crap. To make a long story short, the guy had to leave the bike out there over night.
I'm in the maket to buy a good winch that won't burn out on me. (I don't want to leave my bike out there overnight)
my dad has the 2.5 warn and it works great. but also the 69$ dealer incentive was the main reason we went with that one.
I know a lot of riders with winches on thier quads. Down here in Homestead the "muck" is prevelant and getting stuck is usually the order of the day. By far the winches I see is most are Warns. I plan on getting the 1.5 for my 400ex in a month or so.
good luck