RIDE....CAMP....RIDE......... BBQ......RIDE.... YOU GET THE PICTURE. ;)
I'll be there so will Seebeejim. I'm going to check out the FTR utility series since I'm gonna race it next year and they have a race that weekend. Then I'm up for riding. Some of the guys will be riding w/ my x out there. So I'll be looking for other ppl to ride w/. Team quad green will be out there also.
lll be out there I hope.
I'll be racing the FTR race there that weekend if I get my new swingarm in time.
Ill be racing there too. Also, if you are going out there, I suggest a TRUCK or somthing able to get out there since last time the roads were groomed that night before people got in. My Lightning had a nice clump of dirt on the bumper from botteming out...
Have truck ready to ride!
i will be there for that ride
Awsome! it will be fun meeting all of you... we will have to set up a time everyone will be there... 8)
where are we meeting and what time
Can anyone come down, or is it open to land owners only.
I would love to ride there as I've never been out there, need to find a friend that owns land that I can ride with.
Freakk
I was supposed to be there this coming weekend. Unfortunately, running errands at the ranch this weekend cost me my months riding allowance. So I won't be riding again till presidents weekend. Sorry I'm going to miss out, I was really looking forward to it.
are you opening the gate?If so where to meet at the store down the street?What time?Thanks John
Quote from: QT-911-tow on December 27, 2005, 06:05:00 AM
Have truck ready to ride!
how do i get involved this weekend