Here is mine :o myself and dreth side by side at Seminole MX
[attachment deleted by admin]
heres a few of my favorites. 8)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/Bartow033.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/SANDMOUNTAIN042.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sand11-26020.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sand11-26016.jpg)
hopefully il have some after croom tomaro ;)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/Bartow004.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/10e79ee5.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/pictures026.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/pictures032.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz045.jpg)
Forgot this one
[attachment deleted by admin]
here's a couple 1st the old
[attachment deleted by admin]
now the new
[attachment deleted by admin]
myself and 1fast250r at waldo mx !
[attachment deleted by admin]
oh, i forgot this one ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/photo02.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/photo01.jpg)
their ya go ;)
The thread says post your favorite picture of your quad. Not post your favorite picture of you dreaming about being on another quad. ;D You know I had to go there Jesse.
heres 4 of mine
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/wheelieboy400/wheelieboyflyin70footer3.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/wheelieboy400/GregJrsWheelie1.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/wheelieboy400/Durhamtownplantation06-25-05010.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/wheelieboy400/DSC01530.jpg)
Quote from: QT314Nfla on December 27, 2005, 12:57:58 AM
The thread says post your favorite picture of your quad. Not post your favorite picture of you dreaming about being on another quad. ;D You know I had to go there Jesse.
what are you talking about lauren??? that is me in that pic, see the guy in the last row in the first pic with the yellow shirt >:D :P :D
That's funny Jesse. Greg, nice stoppie. Even if assisted it's better than I can do. Practice makes perfect.
guess ill start with a DOWN hillclimb
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/023_23.jpg)
itty bitty burm( get off my butt about it it was hard packed dirt so no roost!)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/025_25.jpg)
here's a pretty cool lil 7 foot jump
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/25A.jpg)
and now how about a lil one wheel wheelie?(would post more wheelie pics but no street riding ;))
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/jessejumpMedium.jpg)
ill post for my dad :)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/017_17.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/scan00036zw.jpg)
yes he has a helmet on lol
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/rr33.jpg)
Jesse those are some cool pics up the sand mountain. I'm sure this is a dumb or redundant question but are those in Florida? I haven't been there or seen anything like that here, only in California is why I ask. I know my quad doesn't have what it takes to get up those. What else is there to ride?
Quote from: QT314Nfla on December 27, 2005, 01:46:08 AM
Jesse those are some cool pics up the sand mountain. I'm sure this is a dumb or redundant question but are those in Florida? I haven't been there or seen anything like that here, only in California is why I ask. I know my quad doesn't have what it takes to get up those. What else is there to ride?
to awnser the first question, yes they are in florida, ONLY 5 MINUTES FROM ME!!!!!
second, im sure you havent heard of them, alot of people never heard of it.
third, yes your quad does have what it takesm my neighnor*lotta neighbors with quads* has a wolverine thats stock and does just as good as us sports up their, pm me for more pics if ya'd like.
last question, that place is just a peice of the combo package. that place is less then a minute from lost lake. its all mud and trails.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/scan00052za.jpg)
Killer pictures!!
The YFZ
(http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/4649/bartow0111oz.jpg)
The 250R
(http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/6061/bartow0222ju.jpg)
The Raptor
(http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/8518/dovercrashpics0028hy.jpg)
The CR450F HyBrid
(http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3425/111115cw.jpg)
thats about all I have...I have not realy ridden in over 2 years...
THIS IS MY SONS FAVORITE!
[attachment deleted by admin]
My 4 yr. old and me doing a donut together
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/eurika_ride_029.jpg)
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/kfx400rob/backyard026.jpg)
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/kfx400rob/backyard014.jpg)
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/kfx400rob/blabla.jpg)
here are a few not so great ones of me riding in my backyard :dunno.gif
my mom would kill me......
heres an update ;D
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/turn3.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/wheelieagain2.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/jumpinnikka.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/bigger.jpg)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 12, 2006, 06:15:14 PM
my mom would kill me......
heres an update ;D
yea i wasnt realy sposed to be riding up there, i have trails in the lot next to and behind my house...
Me practicing out at the compound before dumb kids ruined my fun.
[attachment deleted by admin]