Tried to get some seat time before leaving for Cali. Heard Natalie was coming and that never happend. Had a ball with Flea Jr. and T2 thanks for hanging out, I know you were sick and now so am I. LOL.
Watch out Dreth, Flea Jr. will give you a run for your money. Enjoy.
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
looking good. cant wait to ride with you at Sm
P.S. you and the maverick can put on a freestyle show. :P
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thanks Jake, you and your family have a Merry Christmas. See ya at SM.
Mary Christmas you too. ;)
Flea Jr feels a bit safer now. Plus it makes him look buff.LOL
[attachment deleted by admin]
:) Hangin with the T2 and grandpa.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Yea I had a good time that night even though I was sick and didn't get to ride that night and John never did show up.
As far as Flea Jr he is looking real smooth on the track, way to go dad for taking him all the time its paying off thats for sureee!!!!!!!!! 8)
Merry X-Mas to you guys, see you when you guys get back ;D