here is some videos!
http://media.putfile.com/BARTOW-003
http://media.putfile.com/BARTOW-002
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz048.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz040.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz039.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz036.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz045.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz034.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz038.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz041.jpg)
Dude I love your pics! Everytime I see them I say to myself "why buy shocks n' a-arms like everyone else?".
So you can walk upright the day after. LOL. I know after the Elkas I would never ride stock again. I have a bad back and it sure helps soften the blows when you make a mistake.
Dont forget, if you can ride this fast on stock, you will be way faster with a good suspension.
wow those pics came out pretty good. ;D
Bartow looks like a lot of fun! I'll have to go up there someday. I bet it's a huge improvement riding that YFZ than the Raptor 350 isn't it Motocross Maverick!
Quote from: o4250 on December 25, 2005, 12:54:16 AM
Dude I love your pics! Everytime I see them I say to myself "why buy shocks n' a-arms like everyone else?".
Quote from: florida400ex on December 25, 2005, 12:07:16 PM
Bartow looks like a lot of fun! I'll have to go up there someday. I bet it's a huge improvement riding that YFZ than the Raptor 350 isn't it Motocross Maverick!
dont worry i already have shocks! ;D i am just waiting for my +2 longtravel a-arms! ;)
oh man that yfz is serious compared to my 350! before i was lacking power and now i have it and its great!!! >:D
i will try and get my vid posted shortly.
non of me. :'(
it would help if you make it a windows media instead of quicktime.
I can heard but can't see anything ???
im going to bartow tommoro never been there so now i have abetter idea what the track looks like nice pics ill get some tommoro to.