Why would you try a fieldgoal on 1st down in overtime on the 10yard line??? He had 3 downs to get a touchdown, but he had to try and kick, this game is driving me crazy.
actually, ill shut up until its over. our possession again.
I'm w/ ya. Game is giving me an ulcer! What a dumb move!
go dolphins ;)
lol dont u wish u hadnt said that... lol GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whew. My fingernails are down to the quick. That was nerve racking huh?
IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST/EDGE OF YOUR SEAT/DON'T LEAVE THE ROOM GAMES EVER. GRUDEN DOESN'T MAKE ALL THE DECISIONS BUT HE IS THE MAN TODAY!!! MADE MY CHRISTMAS! ;)
GOOOOOOOOOOO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Fp
well, at least we pulled it out! hopefully we can tighten up our game for awhile and make it to the bowl. I just hope we don't end up at the super bowl with the Colts. It would be hard to decide who to root for. I like the Bucs, but I also like Tony Dungy and wish they would have never fired him, and would love to see him finally win a Bowl.
I LIKE TONY TOO HE'SGOT LOTZA CLASS., BUT ON ANY DAY ANY TEAM CAN BE BEATEN. MY CONDOLANCES TO THOSE THAT KNEW THE YOUNG MANN. :'(
HE'S GOT MY VOTE! :Fp
Everyone here went nuts too. I agree it was a great xmas gift!
i got done playing football about 6 minutes into the 4th. That was an awesome game. i bet the superbowl wont even be that entertaining lol.