I just wanted to wish all you guys a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. ;D
same back at ya....tell the rest of the GA crew merry christmas (travis, daniel, ron, scott, etc.) you guys remember the reason for the season. see you in january, maybe.
Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on December 24, 2005, 03:17:12 AM
I just wanted to wish all you guys a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. ;D
right back at ya and the rest of you ga boy and girls
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL!
I did put this in another thread but,
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!, Be safe, see ya`ll the 21st
"HAPPY HOLIDAYS" GA-BOYZ. GIT-RRR-DONE BOYZZZZ :drive.gif 8)
Merry Christmas yall.. man! my wife got me a 600cc rotax and a drag frame..! i cant belive it!! and either should you! ;D
hope every one has a great holiday and new year from the Tribals.... Even you Dyno! see yall real soon :)
well santa was good to me, got a 2006 GMC 2500HD SLT crew cab 4wd w/ Duramax diesel fully loaded, black w/ pewter leather interior. I'm still in shock that I drove it home but is a sweet ride. I'll try to post some pics soon or if ya go to Ga you will see in person ;D ;D
I guess you can choke on my smoke, SMOKE! HAHA J/K
not with a duramax the only smoke your gunna see is from a powerstroke walking away 8) j/k thats cool you got a new truck 8)
Quote from: tribal banshee on December 27, 2005, 03:17:04 AM
well santa was good to me, got a 2006 GMC 2500HD SLT crew cab 4wd w/ Duramax diesel fully loaded, black w/ pewter leather interior. I'm still in shock that I drove it home but is a sweet ride. I'll try to post some pics soon or if ya go to Ga you will see in person ;D ;D
I guess you can choke on my smoke, SMOKE! HAHA J/K
man you a lucky SOB....can't wait to see it.
I'll teel you what for anybody looking for a truck like it, Pasco Motors in Dade City was awsome. Ask for Bobby Van Allen. First dealership I've ever been to where they did what they said they were going to do the first time around. Even if you have to drive a little bit it's well worth the trip. Highly recommended with my trade I was OTD at 32000.00. ;D
SWEET!!, I am Happy for ya Mike!!!!!
They are a nice truck, sounds like you got a good deal also.
Even if its not a POWER STROKE, J/K ;)
My wife got me a turbo back exhaust for the f250 PS. Sounds good!
Quote from: tribal banshee on December 27, 2005, 03:27:04 PM
I'll teel you what for anybody looking for a truck like it, Pasco Motors in Dade City was awsome. Ask for Bobby Van Allen. First dealership I've ever been to where they did what they said they were going to do the first time around. Even if you have to drive a little bit it's well worth the trip. Highly recommended with my trade I was OTD at 32000.00. ;D
what did you trade in riding lawn mower? j/k, what did you trade in for real? and what was the sticker price on the duramax. i bought my PS for 23k and retialed for 32k.
It stickered for $48,600.00 and traded a 2001 1500ext cab 4wd z71 w/ 121,000 hard miles. Still looked good though so that helped.
I will agree, Lupo`s old truck did still look good!, I was only messin with ya mike, I am happy for ya ;)
Quote from: tribal banshee on December 27, 2005, 09:45:04 PM
It stickered for $48,600.00 and traded a 2001 1500ext cab 4wd z71 w/ 121,000 hard miles. Still looked good though so that helped.
sweet deal man....got room for one more on the trip to hazelhurst? j/k, you guys would push me out the door doing 90 mph on 75 probably somewhere about lake city....
Man, you given yourself some credit. i figured we would push you out around Ocala! :P HEHE J/K are you gonna make it this month or are you gonna stay home ???
I wanna go, but we will see. B-day that weekend and you know how that goes.
yes we know how it goes start talkingg trash for Febuary now smoke and then 2 weeks before the race you can wuss out bieotch