ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: LTR450 994 on December 24, 2005, 12:40:08 AM

Title: Raptor 700
Post by: LTR450 994 on December 24, 2005, 12:40:08 AM
with a few mods
(http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/3918/dsc000721ef.jpg)
(http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/7695/dsc000733ao.jpg)
(http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2524/dsc000743dr.jpg)
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: Crispy on December 24, 2005, 12:45:05 AM
Looks sweeeet man! :) Nice  ride.
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: WOODY_450r on December 24, 2005, 12:51:48 AM
WOW!!!!!!! NICE MAN :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Do you know if i could put those same arms on my 660
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: TurboBanshee_kid on December 24, 2005, 12:54:59 AM
Want to race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: Im@cracker on December 24, 2005, 01:12:45 AM
Does your Raptor Vapor lock after it gets hot? I bought mine 3 weeks ago and twice it has failed to start once it gets hot. My mom and dad bought Raptors as well and they do the same thing.
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: LTR450 994 on December 24, 2005, 01:24:37 AM
Quote from: DSTANTON on December 24, 2005, 01:12:45 AM
Does your Raptor Vapor lock after it gets hot? I bought mine 3 weeks ago and twice it has failed to start once it gets hot. My mom and dad bought Raptors as well and they do the same thing.
thanks for the compliments. I havent had any problems with it vapor locking but once trail riding and going thru some mud it did shut off on me but started right up.
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: Im@cracker on December 24, 2005, 01:42:07 AM
Weird! I'm sure we will figure it out. Your Raptor looks bad ass!
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: Yamaha72 on December 24, 2005, 02:30:03 AM
Damn is all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow.gif :bow.gif
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: 53yfz450 on December 24, 2005, 03:10:15 AM
Quote from: woodyraptor on December 24, 2005, 12:51:48 AM
WOW!!!!!!! NICE MAN :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Do you know if i could put those same arms on my 660


lets see, they are the same as the 450 and i already told you they wont. sooooo :-\lol
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: Thrumud on December 27, 2005, 01:07:30 AM
Raptor 7R ,  what size and brand of wheels ?   I just purchased some black ITPs and they didn't fit right in the front.  The ITPs offset from the inside was way off, so I returned them.   By the way ...  nice bike - I have the beast in white.  I will post pics soon.
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: RAD 450r on December 27, 2005, 02:20:10 AM
I got the beast in white too
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: The Quad FaJa on December 27, 2005, 04:54:42 PM
I bet they would make kick ass XC quads~
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on December 31, 2005, 11:29:40 PM
Nice pics ;)  I got one too....How you like it?
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: Honda250ex on January 01, 2006, 12:11:24 AM
DID THAT SPROCKET COVER RIP OFF! ???
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: RAD 450r on January 02, 2006, 01:40:39 AM
i love it
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: MOTONICK on March 21, 2006, 01:20:33 AM
THIS BY FAR IS THE NICEST AND CLEANEST BIKE I' ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DV SEEN YET
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: Eric5555 on November 03, 2006, 12:27:29 AM
nice bike
Title: Re: Raptor 700
Post by: jeremy retzsch on November 04, 2006, 03:18:51 PM
nice! it kinda looks like it has glitter on it