So who is trying to make the race on the 1st for the double points ?
I will be there for sure but just trying to see what the turn out will be.
I will join in on this race
We will be there. 8)
Me and Ryan and Greg are in a heated points battle that should get very interesting..... :D
i was thinking of entering a race. never raced a tt before.
idk maybee i'll just stick to the mx track. 8) we will see. :-\
You know Thacker Brothers Racing will be there.
I am just wondering which pro will be called in on Jan 1 to beat them? ;D
Hope that is taken as a joke. There seems to be a lot of tension in the air. Maybe the new year will bring out some new riders
It was taken as a joke! Its just that your not very funny! :box.gif
Hope that was taken as a joke too! I dont want anybody runnin' to the shop and saying anything! ;)
i'll be there... lol i got some more tricks up my sleve for the thacker boys to.. lol hopefully it will last the whole six laps instead of 5
Eric, we don't have any tricks up our sleeves
We do have a couple of new mods that hopefully will help a little.
See ya Sunday.
Dale
can't wait got some new parts for christmas fixin to get those put on and see what happens.... see yall sunday.
p.s. just a joke about the tricks up my sleeve....but there is that thing i got for christmas................
new graphics... yes.
Who says you need a pro to beat the Thackers. I know someone who can. They got beat by his bike last week. He was in the hospital with a broken neck. Just kidding. I know that will get tempers flairing. It's all in good fun. The Thackers are good people. I'll try to get Natalie to stay for the weekend and race. Not sure of our schedule yet.
Hey, no tempers flairing here. I know Matt and that quad are both fast. Have him try the TT track out and see if he likes it. We would love to see John and Matt both run the TT. I talked with Mark Baldwin today and told him about John running the track and we both laughed at what a difference that next step up is. He also said Tim is coming down next week. Hope to see you Sunday.
Dale
Hey TBR, did you have a nice holiday? Just got off the phone with Natalie. He is in SC, heading to Florida. We have to meet with him at Croom Tue, Hardrock Wed, and SM on Thur and Fri. We are trying to stay thru the weekend, but we'll see. I heard when we were in the hospital that the boys gave John a great run. Good job!!
We had a wonderful holiday, we hope you and yours did also.
The race? It was real close......................for about 100 ft then it was all Natalie.
It was great for everyone there that watched or raced.
It was nice of John to get out there. Most pros would not do that.
I know the boys enjoyed it even though they never like getting beat
Blew it up at Croom today. John was riding it and gave it back to Matt. Matt got one lap in and you know how rest goes. It involves UPS, Spacks Racing, and alot of money. See ya this weekend
Sorry to hear that.
It reminds me of a saying my Dad always said " AINT NOTHING A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY WON'T FIX.
Seems like I always have more time than money, go figure.