Need help contacting the nighbreeds about their dog! Tony or anyone else that can reach them have them call me or check the thread on what to do w/ their dog!
They're probaly sleeping. ::) Try calling the shop, I heard mikes in there a lot. >:D
Already tried the shop. And if you know them you'd know it's very unlikely that they are asleep. Besides that they posted only an hour ago that they needed help for their dog. I had their number cell phone got lost in a mud hole. Replacement phone has no numbers but they have mine.
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on October 20, 2005, 08:30:30 AM
Here is a simplified list so far:
NEXTEL EMERGANCY #'s
Screen Name Number Area
Holeshot36 162*58757*4 Altoona
Grizz 158*21*2715 Davie
BigWilly 159*5027*487 Davie
Chuck_Norris 160*20559*1 Bryceville
BIGWORM3699 158*793*145 Middleburg
Michelle 162*27*14112 Holopaw
flat8up 158*115*5176 Punta Gorda
rappycop03 159*52750*1 Ft Myers
dreth 159*26*4421 Ft Pierce
BigDog 158*30*23087 Ft Pierce
joshintampa 162*55740*23 Tampa
Flsportsman05 158*1982*343 St. Augustine
bbf 159*37*13231 lauderdale
robo02cop 161*182657*2 Clear Water
Asphaultdragon 159*37*24541 Sunrise
jjamesbar 160*132476*21 Jacksonville
GaryinSeffner 161*159393*1 Seffner
2old2soon 162*315561*1 Orlando
inked4life87 158*87*535 Weston
GrizzlyBear 162*177533*2 Ocala
DSRIDER 159*218937*2 Miami
OrlandoPredator 160*26574*5 Leesburg
MotoXgUrL07 158*25*955 Inverness
B-man 158*42649*20 Ocala
Its_a_Jeep_thing 161*1038*662 Palmetto
Taintedpaintworks 160*1033*515 Jacksonville
400exRacer77 161*191619*15
CAOSPOP 159*224927*14 Miami
mudsplasher 158*31*8912 Big Pine Key
L.E._YFZ_2005 161*194081*11 Tampa
big-daddy 158*285*833 Miami
high-jacked 160*16527*2
WALSH450R 161*192711*3
Z-Racer-5c 159*224391*22
fire803 162*36*22577
jmpnkfx400 162*132165*1 Apopka
Aquiles 159*37*19651
mudrat 158*23*4121 Longwod
brett711 159*5033*333
QT314Nfla 161*195037*13 Sarasota
Reefer650 159*203200*2
bigscrub79 161*35*35913 Winter Haven
Da_mtg_man 159*5024*84 St.Petersburg
SWAMP_DONKEY 158*31*28216 Sebring
05greengriz 158*27651*24
158*17*27350
FORD4X4GIRL 159*219695*1
fordracing99 159*5039*127
TRX350_on_the_Rack 159*231956*2
Mrs.Nightbreed 162*326213*18 Clermont
Foremanron 162*27*6495 Plant City
;)
Thanks
QT,,,,you need a breather ;-)
Id@
i hate you people. I can't wait until sprint merges their actual system, and I can direct connect to nextel phones.
Quote from: Agent on December 23, 2005, 11:33:57 PM
i hate you people. I can't wait until sprint merges their actual system, and I can direct connect to nextel phones.
not gonna be that easy. most likely what will happen for now will be "dual mode" phones for sprint that will allow you to use your sprint cell service and redaylink, but will also be able to direct connect with nextel. Around 2010 they will goto 1 system and will be more of a complete merge of the 2 bands they offer now.
Quote from: Agent on December 23, 2005, 11:33:57 PM
i hate you people. I can't wait until sprint merges their actual system, and I can direct connect to nextel phones.
I'll second you on that. However if you want to reach me my office link is in my profile. When I'm not in the office it forwards to my cell. So I generally can be reached unless I'm out of range.