12pm til dark! come 1 come all
I will BEE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) only if no rain in the forcast >:(
who knows,,,maybe I'll make this one.
Id@
Dreth, you interested in carpooling there? I don't want to drive that far by myself. We can split gas :)
Quote from: florida400ex on December 22, 2005, 10:05:10 PM
Dreth, you interested in carpooling there? I don't want to drive that far by myself. We can split gasĀ :)
you be at my house monday morning by 9am and you got a deal
Sounds good!
weather is looking great ;) ;D :)
I'll be there! First time at Pax, I hope it's nice there 8)
I'll most likely be there as well. Anyone know if they will let kids on the PeeWee track...on a blaster?
If I can get off work I'll be there. For those that haven't rode there before..........Pax is a very nice track!!!
im bringing my cousin LIL D 400 and OVERJUMPER ;)
and BOOTS also ;)
Anybody have some pics from pax? I've never seen this track before!
Go to www.Paxtraxmx.com
I just got confirmation that I will be able to go monday. See yall at the track!!!!!
Thanks LostCause!!! See you there 8)
Sorry but I thought there were more pic than that on there site.
Dirt track with saw dust mixed in. Most jumps are table tops. very Quad friendly
here is a few
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
i just checked the weather and the high is gonna be 58 degrees and sunny all day with a ZERO percent chance of rain :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice pics Sir Dreth, Man it started raining here this morning I'm getting a little worried >:(, I need some ride time ;), BTW Merry X-Mas
just curious, but is there a place I can stand around the track or under a jump or two to get some pics?
or do you have to stand behind a gate or fence?
Id@
;) Merry Christmas and enjoy yourselves. I am in Southern California and the weather is hotter here than back home. I wish I could be there. See ya soon.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 25, 2005, 10:24:31 AM
just curious, but is there a place I can stand around the track or under a jump or two to get some pics?
or do you have to stand behind a gate or fence?
Id@
plenty of places for pics! bring your butt out there
Wish we could go.
My little sister got her 1st quad 8)! So my whole family is headed to the woods for a day of riding ;). If we leave early enough to have it worth the $$ maybe we will come ride for a few in the afternoon. What time do they close?
They close once it gets dark ;D Getting up bright and early, It will be a great day! :Y
Are we there YET????? :)
i just checked the weather again and were in great shape ;)
noon-ish right?
I'll be out there,,,as for jumping or riding the track I aint making promises.
but I will be armed with a camera.
Id@
Just like a Honda guy making excuess B4 we even get there. ;)
Dreth is there a beginer track there for one the peps on the site has his son on the new 90 and he might go tom as well.
yes they have a pee wee track for beginers ;)
Quote from: dreth on December 25, 2005, 08:42:02 PM
yes they have a pee wee track for beginers ;)
I think I'll lead Tony around that track a few times before I start hitting the big stuff 8)
Id@
What time is everyone planning on getting there?
They open at 12:00. I will get there around 11:00. Maybe be able to get in and get ready so we can start riding at 12:00.
ill be there around 11 30
I know it may be hard to believe,,,but Id@ M@nn ACTUALLY got out on a track today.
proof is coming soon as Dreth Crew gets home I'm sure 8)
Id@