Cheers :T
Have a great day :P
YUP HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
HOWS THE BABY? ::)
Happy Birthday. :Clown.gif
happy birthday
Happy Birthday brother
Way cool HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;)
:) happy birthday to you Asphaltdragon.
happy b-day!
Happy days to you!!! 8)
happy b-day!.......................... thanks for all the videos ;)
Happy B-Day and matters well tell you Merry X-Mas and have a great new year.
PS MORE Vidieos ;)
Happy birthday and wishes for a wonderful first holiday season with your little one.
And more videos!
thanks a bunch guys!!! I'll be finishing and releasing 2 videos shortly
Happy Birthday! ;D
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on December 23, 2005, 05:58:23 AM
thanks a bunch guys!!! I'll be finishing and releasing 2 videos shortly
its not our birthday! its yours ;) happy birthday
Happy Birthday!
Quote from: bluesman on December 22, 2005, 11:17:03 AM
YUP HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
HOWS THE BABY????
Nicolai is doing great, he will be 5 months old on the 31st. :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
happy b-day
happy birthday!
Hey Chris, it's Dennis. Happy Birthday buddy, I hope you're getting some good night sleep with the baby. LOL I know the feeling.
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on December 24, 2005, 09:38:42 AM
Quote from: bluesman on December 22, 2005, 11:17:03 AM
YUP HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
HOWS THE BABY????
Nicolai is doing great, he will be 5 months old on the 31st. :o
HBD...we are having a nother girl in march...!!!