i just finished watching ATV Television..pretty boring episode...but does anyone have the rain riders convertible top from the commercial that makes it look like a VW beetle...i wanna see if anyone would actually bu that. www.rainriders.com :
hmm link doesnt work and i can't seem to find it on google.
Quote from: Roostin300ex on December 21, 2005, 09:57:09 PM
i just finished watching ATV Television..pretty boring episode...but does anyone have the rain riders convertible top from the commercial that makes it look like a VW beetle...i wanna see if anyone would actually bu that. www.rainriders.com :
The Last couple I have seen were reruns. I think they need to come and join the group for a rodman ride instead of showing thoes places hundreds of miles away that some of us just can't make it.
link aint working for me either nor does the website, however I have seen them before and I think the only time I would use one is if I had to ride long distance in the cold,,,like now in 47 degree weather.
Id@
I searched and found this link.
http://www.ridedry.com/
Only $299
I seen times, like on the alapaha riverbed that this would have came in handy
9. When the Rain Rider™ top is "up" and "in use" the maximum speed for the rider
is to be 5 MPH in daylight only.
12. Do not exceed 5 MPH when the Rain Rider™ top is in use.
doesnt seem very strong to me.
yea me either...it loked like they were going pretty fast in the cmmercial and it functions as a tent..i dont have a ute so it doesnt really matter to me but it also serves ad a tent
sorry about the bad link
It might would be great while playing in the mud, It would keep themud off of you and keep some of you atv clean on the top areas.