ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Reefer650 on December 21, 2005, 08:43:22 PM

Title: Need help on E-brake Block off.
Post by: Reefer650 on December 21, 2005, 08:43:22 PM
I have a Bomb. Ds650 and i cant figure out how to put on the plate.
Title: Re: Need help on E-brake Block off.
Post by: Ida_Mann on December 22, 2005, 01:14:19 AM
Quote from: Reefer650 on December 21, 2005, 08:43:22 PM
I have a Bomb. Ds650 and i cant figure out how to put on the plate.

dude, don't say that in an airport ;-)

Id@
Title: Re: Need help on E-brake Block off.
Post by: LakeMaryKid on December 22, 2005, 02:12:34 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 22, 2005, 01:14:19 AM
Quote from: Reefer650 on December 21, 2005, 08:43:22 PM
I have a Bomb. Ds650 and i cant figure out how to put on the plate.

dude, don't say that in an airport ;-)

Id@

Or on a plane with 2 U.S. Air Marshalls
Title: Re: Need help on E-brake Block off.
Post by: Ida_Mann on December 22, 2005, 01:17:06 PM
and here the poor guy thought he was gonna get advice ;-)

I'm sure someone will help soon.

I don't think bombs are a very popular ride,,,except for some of them yami's ;-)

Id@