This thing is going to be sweet when it is completed! 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Some people. ROFLMAO Thats funny right there, I don't care who you are.
and Consumer Reports said they were top heavy before,,,,HAH!
Id@
what the flippin friday were they thinking :o
haha Good luck keepin the axles underneath that thing and if they stay the springs are goin to look like a W in a few months ???
maybe its me, but he aint going nowhere without the driveshafts. ;D
Quote from: gery350 on December 20, 2005, 05:33:04 PM
maybe its me, but he aint going nowhere without the driveshafts. ;D
I noticed that to but he did say that it was gonna be sweet when its finished.
Thats definately a work in progress. LOL
Thanks for encouragement guys! I gots some 2.5 tons rockwells coming. Just waiting for my dog to wean the pups sos I cans trade em.
You gonna Run the military T-case in it to help the drive line angles?