i drew on a oat meal box.It has green glasses on him,green smile,green hair,smailey faces on his hat,the word bubbles say my name is cletus on one side and the other says i like chicken,behind him it says flower power and peace i changed oat meal to goat meal,now it says goat meal helps remove cholestrol and i made the heart mad looking and sticking out his tounge
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/Dec17_001.jpg)
any one know the number for the local insane asylum?
Quote from: Southern4x4 on December 17, 2005, 08:31:03 PM
i drew on a oat meal box.It has green glasses on him,green smile,green hair,smailey faces on his hat,the word bubbles say my name is cletus on one side and the other says i like chicken,behind him it says flower power and peace i changed oat meal to goat meal,now it says goat meal helps remove cholestrol and i made the heart mad looking and sticking out his tounge
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/Dec17_001.jpg)
when i get bored I just draw a pic of my blaster, or i just find a rubber band and shoot things with it , most of the time I try shooting the rubber band at the charactors on the TV, or i'll find something look at it then draw it
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on December 18, 2005, 12:02:57 AM
any one know the number for the local insane asylum?
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!lol :P
Quote from: Southern4x4 on December 17, 2005, 08:31:03 PM
i drew on a oat meal box.It has green glasses on him,green smile,green hair,smailey faces on his hat,the word bubbles say my name is cletus on one side and the other says i like chicken,behind him it says flower power and peace i changed oat meal to goat meal,now it says goat meal helps remove cholestrol and i made the heart mad looking and sticking out his tounge
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/Dec17_001.jpg)
... :-\ wtf u must have been REALY bored
wow. no comment - lol
Here's one I made when I first saw this topic but I couldn't find my camera cord to put it in my computer:
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/DrDirt_/IM000636.jpg)
omg rofllmfao WAFFLES
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 08, 2006, 06:48:54 PM
Here's one I made when I first saw this topic but I couldn't find my camera cord to put it in my computer:
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/DrDirt_/IM000636.jpg)
I really cant tell wether or not thats really you guys, or just a drawing. ???
Its really us. No seriously, I used real pictures to put it together. ;)
look like im in front now
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/myznikka.jpg)
Yeah..Well atleast I don't gotta choke on that 2 stroke smoke lol. I will always love 2 strokes, but you just wait untill I get my KFX or YFZ. I cant decide yet...But I'll race ya with whatever I get.