I am interested in remembering what it looked like out there. Its been some time for me to remember what it looked like but if you have some please post then. Even the area surrounding the mudpit would be nice. There was a canal out there that a few of us kids filled in to allow riders to get accross. Places like that.
ill look through ny dads old stack ;) .
if youre talkin about that place by us 27 i got a few from their
tell me if this rings any bells
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/jess5Small.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/scan0007Small.jpg)
thats the best pics wiht the terrain in the background that were already loaded on the computer.
hit the jackpot, monday ill go to work with my dad and scan a few of them, i must have found over 90 pics of that place.
I use to ride there occasionaly , I'll dig thru the old pics.
Not to high jack but while we are on a nastalgic trip , any body out there got pics of Willy's Bar and the area around RinkerĀ on Hollywood blvd , before Chapel trail was built?
I'm refering to the 1970's and early 1980's.
Klutchbuster,
You're the man........... I figured someone on this site would have photos of that place.
Quote from: Pastense on December 20, 2005, 09:27:39 AM
Klutchbuster,
You're the man........... I figured someone on this site would have photos of that place.
lol no prb. i have to watch my sister this week and my parents are too busy to do it for me so ill have to wait till one of them can take both me and my sis.