Just want to give Mickey Thompson a :ThumbsUp.gif for stepping up and helping me out. They went above and beyond what I expected.
I had a set of their new ATZs that I tried numerous times to balance at different shops using different machines and even had 2 of them trued. I never could get them right and I just figured I was screwed and stuck with them. I e-mailed Mickey Thompson and described what I was going through, never really expecting any help. Also I mail ordered these tires so I couldn't just complain to a local dealer. To make a long story short, after receiving an e-mail to call them and talking on the phone with the customer service guy they sent me not 4 but 5 brand new tires directly to me and apologized for my troubles. These tires are $350 each. That is standing behind your product.
yeah mickythomspsons are good got the baja belted on my uncles truck havent failed him yet(they got get up and throw to)
chillin we got to get together so you can ride in my truck I think I am having a balence problem too but I have pro-comp mud terrains. I have a high speed vibration that comes and goes and a hop at around 40-45 mph.
But everybody tells me thats normal for having oversized mud tires, I'm kinda at a loss. give me a call 724-6931 kevin
I want to see if your truck rode like mine does.
MB
yeah it is usual for trucks to shake my uncles shakes around 60