I know how to post a picture, but how do you make them big? When ever I post a picture, I have to resize it to make it less than 75 KB, but that makes the picture really small. So, how do I make them less than 75 KB, but still big enough to see? Thanks for the help.
Just lick on the picture ( on the thread )and it will enlarge.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 16, 2005, 12:24:17 PM
Just lick on the picture ( on the thread )and it will enlarge.
dude thats disgusting......... ;D
Quote from: gery350 on December 16, 2005, 12:42:17 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 16, 2005, 12:24:17 PM
Just lick on the picture ( on the thread )and it will enlarge.
dude thats disgusting......... ;D
dont even ask how to send pm's ::)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 16, 2005, 12:24:17 PM
Just lick on the picture ( on the thread )and it will enlarge.
This antiglare coating on my lcd monitor tastes funny, any other way to do it?
CLICK, CLICK. I forgot the C you bunch of retards. :D
OH! I "C" now. ;D